Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Saturday, 12 March 2011

i think about us all the time and look for a reason where i went wrong..BUT i always get to the point where i realize you just a liar that trying to ruin my life.. why me??? i don't know who are you..but trust me.. as long as i'm breathing i will not forgive you till you give me a valid reason.. not in fantasy but in reality...

"if i knew you were gonna hurt me like this..
i would never told you that i love you..."
Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...