Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Thursday, 10 March 2011

I never really knew u..
 u were just another friend..
 but when i got to know u..
 i let my heart unbend..
 i couldn't help past memories..
 that would only make me cry..
i had to forget my first love
 and give love another try..
 so i've fallen in love with u..
 and i'll never let u go..
 l love u more than anyone..
 i just had to let u know..
 and if u ever wonder why..
 i don't know what i'll say..
 but i'll never stop loving u..
 each n every day..
 My feelings for u will never change..
 just know my feelings are true.. 
just remember one thing...
I Love You!!

Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...