Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Monday, 14 November 2011

11 tag

Assalamualaikum & Hello

Today i have seen my name has been tagged on my friend's (Yop Adzim) post. Actually i don't really understand what kind of "game" it is but i think i want to try it even though my grammar is very bad. So i want to answer his 11 question.

TERMS & CONDITIONS:

1.You must post these rules.
2.Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
3.Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post. And create eleven new questions for the people you tagged to answer.
4.You have to choose 11 people to tag and link them on the post.
5.Go to their page and tell them you have tagged HIM/HER
6.No tag back!
7.No stuff in the tagging section about "YOU ARE TAGGED IF YOU ARE READING THIS" YOU LEGITIMATELY (a.k.a REALLY, TRUST, WITH ALL HONESTY) have tagged 11 people.





So, here is  Yop's Questions for the lucky friends including me..hohoho..


1) What is your favourite movie? And why you love it?

My favourite movie of course Titanic because the movie is sooooo romantic...hahaha..


2) Which one do you prefer
a. Korean
b. Hindustan
c.Indonesian
d.Phillipine

i prefer Korean. FINAL. huhe..

3) What is your bad memories?

I got bad result for SPM. :(

4) Have you plan about your future and do you decide it?

I never plan for my future right now because i think i need to focus on what i should do right now before thinking about future.

5) Your favourite song and why you love it.

my favourite song is "i want to spend my life time loving you" because it means so much for me.

6) What kind of your future husband or wife?

have his own career and be able to make our dream come true. respect my family especially my parents. love me sincerely.


7) Your favourite football team.

football team??? i don't watch international football, so i think my favourite football team goes to Kedah Fan Club and Skuad Harimau... hahahaha..

8) What do you think about the crisis in the Middle East.

i don't want to think...lalalalalalala :PP

9) Your second language in degree soon other than English.

My second languange?? what else?? BM?? chineese?? i don't know..


10) Suggest the best blog that you ever know.

http://bicarafarah.blogspot.com/

11) What do you think about Yop Qide?

skinny. a good friend. joker. kind.



So, here are 11  questions for my 11 friends :))

1- Who is the actor that you really hate? why?
2- If you need to choose between gf/bf and friendship, which one did you choose?
3- What is the sweetest memory that you will never forget?
4- Do you like sexy girl/boy ? why?
5- What do you think about "seksualiti Merdeka"?
6- Who is the most annoying person in your life?
7- How many time you fall in love?
8- If you met Siti Nurhaliza, what will you tell her??
9- What kind of friend that you like?
10- What is the most ridiculous thing that you've done and regret?
11- What do you think of me?


:)


Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

1 comment:

  1. maaflah dek kelewatan..



    http://3nogr33ny.blogspot.com/2011/11/hamba-terkena-kali-ke-5.html

    ReplyDelete

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...