Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Thursday, 15 March 2012

BCA student


This is the second week being a degree student. Being a BCA student. Now i realized that, being a BCA student is not that easy since i have to know everything starting from multimedia, accounting, business, mathematics, law and so on. Seriously, i don't know how to start a new course, a new subject here because, frankly speaking, i have an awful experience with subject that involve number and calculation. In simple word, seriously, i'm allergic with this kind of subject.

Learning accounting and business mathematics really drive me crazy. i was staring at whiteboard again and again, listen to what lecturer want to teach us but at one point i realized that i'm not understand anything. Sometimes i really give up on numbers but sometimes i feel that maybe i hate numbers but actually this is what the best for me.

I need time to manage all the new thing here since i'm in the process of adapting myself in Uitm Shah Alam. Really needs to work hard here because i'm not going to become a weak person after this. I want to make my family proud of me. and seriously i want to prove that i can do anything on my own.

Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...