Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Saturday, 7 April 2012

What Should I Do?




When i let you go one step further,
my eyes overflow with tears,
when you walk away one step further,
even more tears are falling,
as you move away to a place where i can't reach you,
in my heart, it's really unbearable..
what should i do?
you are leaving me now,
what should i do?
i cry out to you but you can't hear me,
all day long i try to say goodbye,
but i keep thinking of you,
all day long i try to forget you,
but you keep wandering in my mind,
you are leaving to a place that i can't reach you,
i can't find you,
all i can do is only cry..
i'm wishing that you will be here,
and i will waiting for you here..
what should i do?
even in my dream,
i will say that i miss you..
because you are still the one that i love...

Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...