Assalamualaikum & selamat datang ke ruangan Sya MunCit..Ini kisah hidup Sya, suka duka dalam mengejar impian,suka duka dalam persahabatan & percintaan..semoga hari kita sentiasa indah (^_^)

Saturday, 15 September 2012

I-City Shah Alam



15 September 2012
A few month back, my classmate suggested going to I-City for having some fun but unfortunately, we need to cancelled the plan due to some reasons.
But, at last we manage to go there and a very special thanks dedicated to my beloved friend because drive us to there. He's cool and awesome ( he should be smiling if he read this ) HAHAHAHA.. :P
I'm happy and seriously happy when i reached there!!
my eyes can't stop looking here and there.!
WOW IT'S BEAUTIFUL..!!!!




the place is decorated with colourful LED light which makes the whole area illuminated with colours at night
I-City, the City of  Digital Lights.. and trust me it's so much to do and see there because i think it's the city of attraction in Shah Alam and the first lightscape tourism destination in Malaysia with LED technology showcase. 


Ijat buat muka psycho..hahaha

Perut Buncit! ahaha :P

pose maut Biola Putih :)


The awesome one

The Cute one

It's me!

Double Chin :(


Bring along your camera when you decide to go there or you will regret it!


Ps : sorry,
Gambar Opy n Syafiq takde,
sebab diaorg jalan berdua jer..
hihihi.. :)

Terima Kasih Kerana Sudi Membaca..Sila Tinggalkan Komen Anda :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly drop your comment here :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...